Thursday, 16 June 2011



Tomorrow before I dress up as 'fish and chips' for a leaving Cardiff party I must go and write, write write. Moving cities I have so much to sort... but also find time to be creative and discipline my self with my own projects. I have set my self a June photography project (not the photos below) to document the transition month moving and leaving. Cycled along the Taf trail a couple of days ago and got some photos in a skittle alley which has brilliant posters.  Excited to see what they look like when I finish the roll, something about film I'l always prefer over digital.  Anyway,  I need to think of a theme and then write.. then I will draw for my words, not flash this time, I need a break from computer creations.

Here are some images that have left me inspired











No comments:

Post a Comment