Monday, 25 July 2011


Clean magnolia walls surround us
We will stay the same you and I
Making so much noise I don’t know what I’ve said
You will persist I will resist
Words that make sense that don’t need to be said take rest
The gaps of understandings flack and we become more relaxed
And those few days lessen and we learn no two people can be the same
The small print binds the frame and we mould to what we ran from, complete.



some rough beginning words on a new project I'm working on with Kayla and Holly. Kayla makes music and Holly draws beautifully. Exciting!! Feeling very lucky I have some very talented and creative friends that I find a lot more inspiring than university and my old surroundings. Job interview tomorrow- sales executive???! Struggling to find suitable attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment